With less than two weeks to Christmas I hope you’re baking cookies (BTW we love cookies) or meeting friends for eggnog lattes. But, if you’re like most of us you probably still have a few stocking stuffers to round up or maybe you need to find a gift for that biker in your life that already has everything. Well, we’re here to help.
Check out our suggestions below for the 15 gifts every cyclist wants.
- Safety Pizza – fun reflective accessory for your bike or backpack
- Hand-made cog ornament – Spokey Joe exclusive item
- Timber Mountain Bike Bell – on when you need it, off when you don’t
- Tubeless Tire Repair Kit
- Ottolock – Compact, super lightweight Kevlar lock
- Mutherload straps in assorted designs – extra storage strapped directly to your bike
- Tifosi Swank series sunglasses – casual styles with serious optics for only $25!
Useful Gifts Every Biker Needs
- Tannus Armour Tire Inserts that Eliminate Flats
- Muc-Off Bike Cleaning Kit – Wash, protect and lube
- Feedback Sports Bicycle Repair Stand
- Lezyne Pocket-sized Torque Drive and Ratchet Kits
- JoeBlow Dualie and Mountain X pumps – make quick work of airing tires
- An annual tune-up, recommended for safety, maximum performance, and to extend longevity of parts
Best Bike Gift Ever
- Marin Rift Zone Carbon 1 – Full Suspension 29er for only $3500!
- Spokey Joe’s Bikes & Gear Gift Certificate for any amount
Wishing you a warm and safe holiday season. And feel free to bring us some of those Christmas cookies!